Why An Honor Checking Account Makes Sense
A checking account is a daily transaction account. But, it can also be much more than that. It’s a great way to keep your money safe, grow your savings through earned interest, create an easy and convenient way to pay bills, set up your paycheck to deposit automatically, and more.
Here’s why a free Honor checking account might make sense for you!
What Are The Benefits?
- Two checking accounts that fit your needs
With two great options available, we’re sure to have a checking account to best fit your needs.
- Benefits Checking pays members interest on their average daily balance, has no minimum balance fees, comes with a free debit card, and more!
- Connect Checking is a free account that comes with a debit card, 24/7 access to online banking and our Honor mobile app, and access to over 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs.
- Your money stays safe
By keeping your money in a credit union, your money stays protected. Deposits made into your account are insured by the National Credit Union Association (NCUA) up to $250,000 per individual.
- Easily manage your money
- Instantly issued debit card
Almost all of our local member centers can instantly issue a new debit card if it’s lost or stolen. When you stop in, you will receive your debit card in minutes.
- Automate your monthly payments
Easily set up automatic payments for those monthly subscriptions and bills with Honor’s Bill Pay feature.
What Do I Need To Open a Checking Account?
- You will need a valid ID such as a state-issued driver’s license
- If you’re planning to add a checking account to a new youth account, you’ll need your most current student ID and a joint owner (parent or legal guardian) on the account.
- Social security number or TIN number
- Opening deposit of a minimum of $25 to activate the checking account
Compare Checking Accounts
More To Explore
This program provides qualifying applicants seeking to purchase their first home with $15,000 in down payment assistance. Read more for all of the details.
Balloon mortgages offer low rates in today’s real estate market. Read what a balloon mortgage is, how it works, and whether it is the best choice for you.