Beginning December 1, 2020, members were given the option to instantly deposit most ACH deposits.
- An instant deposit is defined as early access to a direct deposit that is scheduled to post to your account. An instant deposit is a way for you to gain access to your funds sooner.
- There will be a $10 fee per instant deposit.
- This fee only applies to instant deposits and does NOT apply to regularly scheduled deposits.
- No checking account required.
- Direct deposit and earlier availability of funds are subject to the timing of the payer’s funding, and Credit Union approval. Honor Credit Union cannot guarantee a payer’s funds will be available for instant deposit.
|Next day availability (229.10)||$225|
|Large Deposit (229.13(b)), New Account (229.13(a)), and Repeated Overdraft Limits (229.13(d))||Aggregate amounts over $5,525|
|Special rules for cash withdrawals (229.12(d))||$450|
|Civil Liability (229.21(a))||$1,100 and $552,500|
To review our Funds Availability Policy in full, click here. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to our Virtual Member Center by phone/text at 800.442.2800 or through Live Chat with us on our website.
Content of this website is protected by the copyright laws of the United States and applicable international agreements. The architecture, written, and graphic content of this site are copyright protected by Honor Credit Union. Unauthorized use of information and materials herein is prohibited unless expressly granted in writing.
The information provided by this site, and information provided by links to other websites, are provided on an as-is basis. No warranties of any kind are extended, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness of purpose, or freedom from computer virus.
Honor Credit Union does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the content of this site, or in external sites available via links from our site. In addition, Honor Credit Union does not warrant that functions provided by this site, or via links to other sites, will be uninterrupted or without error.
Honor Credit Union will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, or lost profits arising from use of our site, or any interruption in availability of our site, or delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, loss of data, or otherwise.
The content contained herein, the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear, are subject to change at any time. Availability of products and services for your participation are subject to credit and other conditions determined necessary by Honor Credit Union.
Honor Credit Union expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions in information, materials or functions included in our site, or in third party sites available via links from our site.
Direct communications to Honor Credit Union is available through this site, subject to the following:
- You may not obtain and use any information or material from this site that violates any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of any person or entity.
- Your communications must not contain any defamatory, libelous, or obscene content.
- You must indemnify and hold Honor Credit Union harmless from any and all damages, losses, and liabilities arising from your communications with us through our site.
- Information submitted through this site will become and remain Honor Credit Union property. Honor Credit Union will be free to use information and concepts provided through this site.
Honor Credit Union will not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information except as agreed to or required by law.
Honor Credit Union operates and controls its offices and this site in the State of Michigan, USA. Information, products, and services may not be appropriate or available in other areas. If you access the Honor Credit Union site from other areas, you are responsible for compliance with local laws and regulations.
Access to and use of the Honor Credit Union site, and these Terms and Conditions, are governed by laws of the State of Michigan. In the event any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held unenforceable, it will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions and will be replaced by any enforceable provision that comes the closest to the intention underlying the unenforceable provision.