Start Your Honor Career
If you’re looking for a career, and not just a job, you’ve come to the right place. At Honor Credit Union, we encourage you to tap into your entrepreneurial spirit to build your own career path and expand your thinking beyond brick and mortar walls. With a thriving organizational development program, we provide the necessary tools for professional growth and opportunities for you to achieve your aspirations.
We offer a fun and collaborative culture where you are valued as more than just an employee. You have a voice and you are encouraged to share your ideas. At Honor, you are part of a team that shares a passion to help our members achieve financial success. What’s different about us? In addition to our commitment to the communities we serve, we are focused on our mission to provide a simple experience and smart advice. Come Be Part of It!
History & Beliefs
We’ve been putting our members first since 1934, when we were Berrien Teachers Credit Union. Since then, we’ve grown across the State of Michigan and we even serve members in Indiana and Wisconsin! We’re also the first credit union to have member centers in both the upper and lower peninsulas. We invite you to get to know our culture, and learn about our Member Promise and core values before you apply to join our great team.
- We work hard to serve our members, but we also enjoy a laid back work environment with frequent team building activities!
- Our team members enjoy medical, and other insurance options.
- Honor team members enjoy paid time off in addition to paid vacation days, including your birthday.
- We strongly believe in giving back to our communities, so our team members can take advantage of paid volunteer hours to work with local organizations and groups.
Honor is a great place for up-and-coming professionals to experience what it’s like to be a part of a successful and growing organization, and work alongside experts who are ready to pass along their knowledge to the next generation. Internships are open to candidates ages 17 and over who are pursuing a degree in a related field.
- Check our current openings below to find our internship opportunities.
If you’re looking for a career, not just a job, then Honor Credit Union might be the right fit for you! You will be joining a team full of positive, friendly, and outgoing individuals who pride themselves on member service. We have an award-winning Organizational Development team that will give you the tools and support you need to thrive in your career.