Supporting Graduating Seniors
Staying true to our roots in education, Honor Credit Union is proud to support outstanding high school seniors in all of our communities through the annual Honor Credit Union Community Commitment Scholarships. For the 2018-19 academic year, Honor will award 25 scholarships worth $1,000 each. Each scholarship is for one year and does not renew. Please review the requirement information before applying.
Sorry, the 2019 submission deadline has passed and this application is no longer available. Check back in January 2020.
Selection & Scoring Criteria
Our selection committee will consider the following:
- Community Involvement (counts for 8 out of a possible 20 points)
- Essay (counts for 8 out of a possible 20 points)
- GPA (counts for 4 out of a possible 20 points)
- A minimum score of 10 total points is required to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Any additional information (letters, recommendations, etc.) will not be reviewed by the selection committee.
- Winners will be notified by Honor Credit Union, typically in late-April.
- Checks will be made payable to the educational institution the winner included in their application
- The checks will be mailed directly to that institution after August 1st.