Honor Announces 2023 Community Commitment Scholarship Winners
BERRIEN SPRINGS, MICHIGAN – JUNE 12, 2023 – Honor Credit Union proudly supports local, outstanding high school seniors with the annual Honor Credit Union Community Commitment Scholarship. Twenty-eight students throughout Michigan were awarded $1,000 to be used towards furthering their education. Reinforcing Honor Credit Union’s dedication to supporting the local community, emphasizing extracurricular activities and what that means for applicants, was included in each scholarship essay.
The following students exemplify a commitment to their communities and are positive role models for community service and academic success. These applicants were chosen through a blind selection process and awarded as the 2023 recipients.
28 Scholarship Winners
Honor extends congratulations to these 2023 scholarship winners and all graduating seniors.
Battle Creek / Coldwater Area
- Sophia Laubscher – Coldwater High School
- Raegan Gothard – Harper Creek High School
- Abigale Keown – Pennfield High School
- Nadalie Pratt – Pennfield High School
Buchanan / Niles / Berrien Springs / Eau Claire Area
- Michael Wentworth – Buchanan High School
- Jayce Arend – Eau Claire High School
- Kailyn Miller – Niles High School
Benton Harbor / St. Joseph Area
- Harmony Dohm – Michigan Lutheran H.S.
- Lincoln White-Day – St. Joseph High School
Baroda / Stevensville Area
- Ananya Bommineni – Lakeshore High School
- Eden Gray – Lakeshore High School
Coloma / Hartford / South Haven Area
- Alexander Ruiz – Covert High School
- Abigail Garey – Hartford High School
- Elizabeth Sell – South Haven High School
Greater Grand Rapids Area
- Emma Johns – Jenison High School
- Kenadee Schnick – Jenison High School
- Ryan Anderson – Traverse City High School
Gwinn / Marquette / Negaunee Area
- Kayla Watt – Gwinn High School
- Brayden Dunstan – Negaunee High School
- Sophia Valima – Superior Central Schools
Greater Kalamazoo Area
- Cora Wegner – Dowagiac Union High School
- Lyla Elrod – Dowagiac Union High School
- Madison Vrba – Mattawan High School
- Addyson Thomas – Otsego High School
- Madison Hoffman – Otsego High School
- Amanda Towne – Paw Paw High School
- Ben Hunter – Portage Central High School
- Lucy Glerum – Vicksburg High School
ABOUT HONOR CREDIT UNION
Honor Credit Union is a non-profit, full-service financial institution serving nearly 110,000 members in 28 member center communities throughout western and northern Michigan.
Providing solutions for financial success and giving back to the communities we serve remain the driving forces behind Honor Credit Union. For more information, call 800.442.2800, or visit www.honorcu.com.
800.442.2800 ext. 9205
More To Explore
A total of 25 graduating high school seniors throughout Michigan were each awarded $1,000 to be used towards furthering their education.
Learn which 23 students throughout Michigan received $1,000 to be used towards furthering their education.