Make College Affordable
Studying for exams and meeting deadlines can be stressful, but paying for college shouldn’t have to be. At Honor, we have two student loan options customized to help you meet your academic and financial goals.
Refinance Any Amount From $5,000 - $200,000
Both Private And Government Loans Eligible
Fixed And Variable Rate Terms Available
No Prepayment Penalty Or Origination Fees
Refinance a Student Loan
Our student loan refinance program is designed to help college graduates in repaying their student loans and saving money! This money-saving consolidation option will allow you to refinance your private and federal student loans into one low monthly payment.
- Refinance any loan amount $5,000 – $200,000
- Both private and government loans eligible
- No prepayment penalties
- Variable Rates as low as 4.75% APR*
- Fixed Rates as low as 5.75% APR*
- 5, 10, and 15-year terms available
Apply For a Student Loan
When scholarships, grants, and federal loans aren’t enough, consider a responsible private loan. Our Smart Option Student Loan** through Sallie Mae is an ideal solution to bridge the gap between federal loans and the cost of your education expenses.
- Competitive Interest Rates for undergraduate and graduate students
- Borrow up to 100% of school certified education costs (minimum $1,000)
- No prepayment penalty or origination fees
- Multiple in-school repayment options available
- Use the funds for tuition, fees, room and board, and other school expenses
- Borrower benefits available, like rewards and interest rate reductions
*Variable rate based on Prime Index as published in the Wall Street Journal. Variable rate loans range from Prime -0.50% to Prime + 7.00% based on credit worthiness. The current Prime Rate used for Variable Rate Student Loan Refinances is 5.00%. Rates update with Prime at the end of each quarter, based on the Prime Rate of the 1st of the month prior to a new quarter.
**We are compensated for the referral of Smart Option Student Loan customers.