Find A Member Center
Our greater Southwest Area region has everything from breathtaking views of Lake Michigan to wineries and local festivals that bring out the entire town. Whether you need help consolidating debt, or if you need a loan, we want to hear your story and help you achieve financial success. Stop by one of our local member centers or give us a call today!
- This highly visible member center is located right off of I-94 near a handful of retail stores including Meijer, JCPenny, and Home Depot.
- A convenient location near US 31 and across the street from Andrews University.
- This member center is located in the heart of Buchanan, across the street from The Duck Pond and Lehman’s Farmhouse.
- Located in the heart of downtown Coloma across the street from the Post Office and near the Coloma Public Library.
- Located along M-51, this member center is near Four Winds Casino and Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital.
- A highly visible location along M-51, Lowe’s Home Improvement is across the street, and Prime Table and Walmart are nearby.
- Located right off of US 31. Please Note: There are no teller services at Honor’s Operations Center.
- The South Haven Member Center is conveniently located near I-196, Hampton Inn, and three Blondes Brewing.
- This modern member center is located on the busy Niles Avenue and is just a few blocks away from St. Joseph High School and Lake Michigan.
- Located across the street from Lakeshore High School and near the Post Office and Kohn Sports Complex.
About The Area
Our greater Southwest Area region has everything from breathtaking views of Lake Michigan to wineries and local festivals that bring out the entire town. You might find yourself eating a slice of pizza at Silver Beach Pizza in St. Joe after a beach day, or enjoying live music during the Beckwith Park Summer Concert Series in Dowagiac.
Our member centers are in the thick of Michigan’s fruit belt, and we’re proud to support our local farmers and events, from the Apple Festival in Niles to the Glad Peach Festival in Coloma and the National Blueberry Festival in South Haven.
Farming and small business dominate the economy in this area, but there are plenty of blue-collar workers in the area, and Whirlpool Corporation calls Benton Township home. The area has plenty of wineries to choose from, so a wine tour might just make for the perfect Saturday after a long work week.
In all of our Southwest Area communities you will find people who want their money to go the distance, and at Honor Credit Union we’re here to help make that happen. Whether you need help consolidating debt, or if you need a loan, we want to hear your story and help you achieve financial success. Stop by one of our local member centers or give us a call today!