Experience The Honor Difference
At Honor Credit Union, we’ve been putting members first since 1934. Our team remains true to our member promise: Providing Solutions For Your Financial Success. Honor members enjoy extraordinary member service not only at our 24 member centers, but worldwide through online and mobile banking. Not only do members have access to many local fee-free ATMs, but you also can take advantage of more than 35,000 affiliated ATMs and thousands of Shared Branches nationwide. Take a look through our website, and you will quickly see the full range of products and services, market leading rates and other ways to access your money, easily and dependably.
Almost anyone can experience the Honor difference! If you live, work, go to school, or attend worship services in the great state of Michigan you are automatically eligible. When choosing the financial institution that best fits your lifestyle and family needs, many of you may be tossing around the idea of a credit unions vs. a bank. Well, we want to save you some time, so we did the comparison for you!
- We’re local! Our member center teams are committed to the communities they serve, so when you come in for a transaction it could turn into a conversation about the weather or an upcoming local event Team Honor might be participating in.
- Smart advice in a simple experience! Maybe your idea of a simple experience is to come to one of our member centers, or maybe you prefer to utlize our mobile app or online banking. Whichever way it might be, we’re committed to providing you a solution for financial success!
- You’re an owner! Every Honor member is also an owner, so your voice matters. If you have an idea, we want to hear it. Reach out to us anytime.
There are many more benefits of being an Honor member than our great low rates and full range of products and services to help you achieve financial success. Our members enjoy discounts on everything from amusement parks to cell phone plans.
What Is A Credit Union
A credit union is a not-for-profit organization owned by all of its members versus for-profit organizations owned by a handful of people or small groups of individuals. Credit unions focus on helping members save and borrow money, and receive affordable services and solutions for their financial success.
We're Like a Bank
- Full selection of products & services
- Online, Mobile, Text, & Voice Banking
- Easy & convenient access to your account
- Your savings are federally insured
We're Unlike a Bank
- Our members (that means you!) are our owners, NOT stockholders
- Motivated by our promise to superior service, not by profit
- Profits are returned to you, the member, in the form of better rates and lower fees