Starting a savings account at an early age can help your child learn more about money management, saving for the future, and other areas of personal finance.
Get On Track With GreenPath
We have partnered with GreenPath Financial Wellness to help you navigate every financial situation. Start climbing out of credit card debt, consolidate multiple loan payments into one monthly payment, review your student loan repayment options, get bankruptcy assistance, and much more! It all starts with a FREE call.
Free 3-Minute Assessment
Through our partnership with GreenPath, you have access to a free, personalized, financial assessment designed to help you understand your financial picture. See how a mortgage, consumer debt, student loans, or other debt might be impacting your budget, how long it will take to pay off, and receive personalized guidance to help you meet your financial goals. It only takes 3 minutes!
How It Works
Credit Score Repair
Contrary to popular belief, there is no “quick fix” when it comes to improving your credit score, but our partners at GreenPath can help you understand the things you can do to see real lasting results.
How GreenPath Can Help
Credit Score vs. Credit Report
In simple terms, a credit score is a number used to predict how likely you are to pay back a loan on time. A scoring model uses information from your credit report to create a credit score.
A credit report is a file about a person that provides personal information, along with account and payment data. They are reported by credit reporting agencies like Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion. A credit report can help companies decide whether a customer is financially qualified for a product or service.
- Honor members have the opportunity to view their VantageScore credit score for free 24/7 within online banking or in the Honor mobile app
- Learn More: What Is VantageScore & How Does It Work
Within Online Banking
- Login to online banking on your desktop computer
- Under the My Accounts menu tab select Credit Score
Within The Honor App
- Log in
- Tap More
- Tap “View Credit Score”
Please Note: Scores are updated once every quarter, meaning any new credit activity or credit pulls won’t be reflected in your score. VantageScore is not available in online banking in mobile browsers. Your credit history will not be provided with your credit score in Online Banking. You can view your full credit report for free once per year at AnnualCreditReport.com.
Pay Off Debt
Our partners at GreenPath have built one of the most trusted debt management programs. Like us, GreenPath knows you don’t fit in a box and that’s why we’re confident they can build a plan that works for your situation to help you eliminate debt.
How GreenPath Can Help
Financial Tools & Tips
Budgeting & Money Tips
- Webinars – Free to everyone, these expert-led webinars give you the opportunity to learn how to manage your money and meet your financial goals.
- Calculators – Free tools to help you budget, save money, and prepare for the future.
- Online Classes – Prepare to buy your first home, climb out of debt, and learn other ways to manage your money by taking an online class.
- Much More – From articles, to FAQs, and newsletters, GreenPath has the resources to help you manage money and reach your financial goals!
Learn how to set a realistic savings goal, how to prioritize saving money, and how to choose the right account to build your savings throughout the year.
From an overall budget review to managing debt, our partners at GreenPath Financial Wellness will review your financial fitness and provide steps for improvement.