Join Team Honor
If you’re looking for a career, not just a job, then you’ve come to the right place! Honor Credit Union has a team of outgoing, friendly and highly experienced individuals that pride themselves on excellent member service. At Honor Credit Union, you will be rewarded for your talent and be encouraged to take pride and ownership of your career. Remember, we’re member-owned, so you really do work for the people you serve.
- Pat Moody | MoodyOnTheMarket.com
- Ron Kitchens | First & 42 Publisher
How The Process Works
You have taken the first step in the right direction to jumpstart your career and Come Be Part of It! Now all you need to do is apply online which consists of a few questions and uploading your Resume – Simple Experience!
Once you have applied you will receive a thank you letter and that is where our work starts behind the scenes. Our Talent Acquisition Team along with our Hiring Managers will review your information and start to match all of your skills, education and experience with our job requirements and expectations.
If we determine you are a match, you will be guided through our flexible hiring process – this may vary depending on the position you have applied for. It will be a true partnership from beginning to end and once that fit is determined a job offer will be extended, contingent on a successful completion of a background and credit check.
Take a look at the career opportunities we currently have available and click one to apply. You can also submit your resume for consideration for future openings.
Internship & Seasonal Opportunities
Honor is a great place for up-and-coming professionals to experience what it’s like to be a part of a successful and growing organization, and work alongside experts who are ready to pass along their knowledge to the next generation. Internships and seasonal opportunities are open to candidates ages 17 and over who are pursuing a degree in a related field.
- If there are no current internship/seasonal positions open, submit your Resume under our general candidate pool (Link below our current openings) and make sure to select “yes” to whether or not this Resume is intended for a seasonal/internship opportunity.
- In the comments section of the application process, please specify which departments you are wishing to pursue (i.e. Marketing, Accounting, Operations, IT, etc.)
Honor Credit Union Career Opportunities
Summit Financial Wellness Opportunities
Summit Financial Wellness is an independent non-profit organization founded by Honor Credit Union to provide financial education and coaching services to the community. Our goal is to increase the financial confidence of low to moderate income clients with tools and information so you can work towards achieving and maintaining financial stability!
The Summit is excited to announce this AmeriCorps Member opportunity in partnership with the Community Economic Development Association of Michigan (CEDAM). This year long position will help build capacity of the Summit and increase financial stability within the community. In exchange their service, AmeriCorps members receive a living allowance, education award, student loan forbearance and extensive professional development opportunities.
- Provides range of activities that support client success through delivery of services and money management education
- Coordinate and facilitate financial education workshops; administers other programs related to financial literacy
- Manage client database for use in marketing and outreach activities
- Assist with management of social media and other technology related communication tools
- Research financial education best practices, tools and create workshop materials
COMMITMENTS TO LIVING “I AM HONOR”
- Act with Urgency and Care – Be the person “they” call first. (aka “I got a person”)
- The Platinum Rule – Treat others the way they want to be treated.
- Make the Connection – Genuinely welcome everyone. Provide a “WOW” experience. Engage and make their experience memorable.
- See a Need, Fill a Need – Needs may be known or unrealized. Help others dream bigger.
- Reason over Rules – If a process prevents you from filling a need, take action and challenge the process to make it better.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic understanding of company operations.
- Learn more about AmeriCorps
- College coursework and/or professional experience in social justice, communications, social work, psychology, sociology, human services, finance, or a related field.
- Must have demonstrated ability to keep finances in order.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Skilled in computer technology communication
* Important Info *
- When you arrive at the CEDAM website, click apply now
- Be sure to select “AmeriCorps State-Summit Financial Wellness” when filling out the Application Information form