Located just minutes from downtown and right next to Betten Baker Chevrolet Buick along the busy M-89.
The Decatur Member Center is in the heart of Decatur right next to Final Gravity Brewing Company and across the street from Van Buren District Library.
Minutes from US 131 and downtown Kalamazoo, the Drake Road location is next to a handful of retail stores including Lowe's Home Improvement.
Across the street from DeNooyer Chevrolet and a few blocks away from Costco, this member center is just off of Stadium Drive and minutes from downtown Kalamazoo.
Located in downtown Paw Paw, the member center is a few blocks away from the popular St. Julien Winery & Distillery and I-94.
The popular M-89 Cinema and Walmart are both across the street and the branch is just minutes from US 131 and downtown Plainwell.
This highly visible member center is located at the intersection of Centre Avenue and Portage Road and is a few blocks away from Latitude 42 Brewing Company.
About The Area
Our Kalamazoo region is our most diverse area, from a Millennial and college scene around Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo, to hardworking blue collar farmers in smaller communities like Decatur.
The great thing about this area is there is something for everyone. There are numerous festivals and events across the region, including Wine and Harvest Festival in Paw Paw, Ribfest in Kalamazoo, Wassailing in Richland, the Allegan County Fair, Girls on the Run, and much more.
For sports fans, the options are plentiful with WMU and Kalamazoo College nearby, and the annual USTA Boys national tournament in Kalamazoo. You can also catch a Kalamazoo Wings hockey game, or a Kalamazoo Growlers baseball game. Outdoor sports enthusiasts aren’t bored, with plenty of activities from ice fishing on Gull Lake, to hiking around the Kellogg Bird Sanctuary in Augusta or the Celery Flats in Portage.
The economy across the greater Kalamazoo region is also diverse, with large companies like Stryker and Pfizer in the Kalamazoo and Portage area, and the winery and craft brewery scenes continue to grow across the area.
In all of our greater Kalamazoo area communities you will find people who want their money to go the distance and at Honor Credit Union we’re here to help make that happen. Whether you need help consolidating debt, or if you need a loan, we want to hear your story and help you achieve financial success. Stop by one of our local member centers or give us a call today!
Find A Surcharge-Free ATM
Need cash now? Visit any of our local member centers, any of our local community ATM's (found below) or search for a location in the Jeanie Network.
- VA Medical Center, 5500 Armstrong Road
- Pri-Mart Citgo, I-94 Exit 29 at Pipestone Road
- Andrews University Student Union
- Country Heritage Credit Union: 16580 Bakertown Road
- Lakeland Outpatient Center: 3900 Hollywood Road
Find Shared Branches and ATMs
At Honor Credit Union, there’s more than meets the eye when it comes to the number of ATMs and shared branching our members have access to thanks to Xtend Shared Branches and the CO-OP Network.
- Xtend Shared Branch Locator - Nationwide, there's a credit union where ever you go. Through Xtend Shared Branches, Honor members have access to do their financial transactions at various credit unions nationwide.
- CO-OP Network and Shared Branches - The CO-OP Network logo gives you SURCHARGE-FREE access to 30,000 CO-OP Network ATMs and 5,000 Shared Branches . This includes: 9,000 deposit-taking ATMs and more than 2,000 self-service devices at credit union branches and in select 7-Eleven stores. (throughout the U.S., Canada and military bases around the globe)