Honor Credit Union offers free Online Banking to its members with It’s Me 24/7. You can do pretty much anything from this site that you could do at one of our branches. Not that we don’t want you to stop by and visit once in a while, but It’s Me 24/7 is an easy way to help your financial life run more smoothly.
To access It’s Me 24/7, just click on the logo that’s available on every page of our website. It’s also available with Mobile Banking
Here are just a few things you can do on It’s Me 24/7:
- Apply for membership or loans
- Review balance or details of your checking, savings, certificate and loan accounts
- Transfer funds
- Download account details to Microsoft Money or Intuit Quicken
- Open a savings or checking account
- Pay bills with Online Bill Payment
- Use MoneyDesktop - consolidate your accounts at other financial institutions into one dashboard
- View and print statements and canceled checks
- View current savings, loan and investment rates
Stay on top of your finances anytime, anywhere there’s Internet access with It’s Me 24/7 Online Banking. To learn more about online banking, speak to an Honor Credit Union Member Service representative.