Honor Credit Union offers free Online Banking to all of our members. We know that you don’t always have the time to come see us when you need access to your account. Not that we don’t love to see your smiling face, but with Online Banking you can access your account no matter where you are or what time of day it is. We want your financial life to run smoothly, and It’s Me 24/7 can help.
What Can I Do In Online Banking?
Apply for loans
- Review balances and details of your checking, savings, certificate, and loan accounts
- Transfer funds between all of your personal accounts
- Transfer funds using Member2Member to other Honor members
- Create a Personal Internet Branch
- Download account details to Microsoft Money or Intuit Quicken
- Open additional savings or checking accounts
- Pay bills with CU Easy Pay Online Bill Payment
- Use MoneyDesktop – our budgeting tool to help you keep track of all of your accounts, even at other financial institutions
- View and print statements and canceled checks
- View current lending and savings rates
Anywhere there’s internet access, you can take advantage of the convenience of It’s Me 24/7 Online Banking. To learn more about online banking, call the Member Solutions Center at 800.442.2800.Go to main navigation