Honor Credit Union offers free Online Banking to all of our members. We know that you don’t always have the time to come see us when you need access to your account. Not that we don’t love to see your smiling face, but with Online Banking you can access your account no matter where you are or what time of day it is. We want your financial life to run smoothly, and It’s Me 24/7 can help.
Biggest Saver Challenge!
If you're looking to start the new year with a fresh start, we'd love to help you on your savings journey this year. We invite you to join the Biggest Saver Challenge. To put it simply, it's an easy way to jump start your saving habits.
How it works
- Open a special Biggest Saver savings account and make at least 26 deposits into that account by December 31, 2019 and you could win one of three $500 Grand Prizes!*
- Plus, participate throughout the year and you will also be entered into our quarterly $100 drawings! (See official rules)
Get Started Online
- Login to your Online Banking or Mobile App
- From the New Accounts menu category select More Share Info
- Open a Biggest Saver account
What Can I Do In Online Banking?
Apply for loans
- Review balances and details of your checking, savings, certificate, and loan accounts
- Transfer funds between all of your personal accounts
- Transfer funds using Member2Member to other Honor members
- Create a Personal Internet Branch
- Download account details to Microsoft Money or Intuit Quicken
- Open additional savings or checking accounts
- Pay bills with CU Easy Pay Online Bill Payment
- Use MoneyDesktop – our budgeting tool to help you keep track of all of your accounts, even at other financial institutions
- View and print statements and canceled checks
- View current lending and savings rates
Anywhere there’s internet access, you can take advantage of the convenience of It’s Me 24/7 Online Banking. To learn more about online banking, call the Member Solutions Center at 800.442.2800.Go to main navigation