Let's Get Started
Congratulations! It's never been easier to become a member of Honor Credit Union, but before you officially come be part of it, let's make sure you have the documents that you'll need:
- Social Security Number
- Driver's License
- Contact Information
If you don't have this information memorized or handy nearby, take a moment to stretch your legs and grab it.
Becoming an Honor member is a breeze. If you meet one of the requirements below you are eligible to join!
- Michigan - If you live, work, or worship in the state.
- Indiana - If you live or work in the following counties: Lake, Porter, LaPorte, St. Joseph, Elkhart, Lagrange, Steuben, Newton, Jasper, Starke, Marshal, Kosciusko, Noble, or Dekalb.
- Wisconsin - If you live or work in the following counties: Iron, Vilas, Forest, Florence, or Marinette.
- Family Relationship - Regardless of where you live, work, or worship, you qualify for membership if you are an immediate family member of a current Honor member.
Switching Has Never Been Easier!
We know it can be a tough decision to switch financial institutions. Thinking about switching your automatic deposits and bill payments can be overwhelming, but toss the stress to the side with our ClickSWITCH tool.
- Say goodbye to the hassle of printing and filling out forms, or contacting all of the places you currently have automatic payments going to.
- Easily move recurring payments and direct deposits to your new Honor account with the click of your mouse!
Why Honor Credit Union?
- "The Honor CU difference is all about people helping people. Supporting and investing in the communities we serve and providing members with the solutions and guidance to achieve their own definition of financial success are just a few ways the Honor team lives that philosophy every single day." - Scott McFarland, CEO
- As a life-long member of Honor CU, the meaningful relationship that has been established goes far beyond the typical experiences many have come to expect. The values and ethics exhibited and provided by Honor Credit Union Staff are a representation of the true benefits that are offered to members. - Danny Bartz, Berrien Springs Public Schools
- I’m so happy that I switched to Honor. They saved me a bunch of money on my auto loans and I’m earning more than I thought was possible with Benefits Checking. I tell everyone there really IS a difference at Honor Credit Union. Make the switch. Trust me, you’ll be glad you did! - Mike McKelly, WRKR Morning Show Host