Connect Center Hours & Address
Effective Wednesday, November 18th, member center lobbies will be open by appointment only, and drive-thru service will remain available during normal business hours. Due to a lack of drive-thru, our Connect Center lobby will remain open for normal business hours.
Connect Center Status: Full-Service
banking Services available:
Our Downtown Kalamazoo Connect Center is designed to be a versatile and collaborative space that can be used by our members for their business needs. Whether our members need to meet up with an Honor Team member or one of their own clients, the Connect Center will provide the space, innovative technology, and flexibility to serve as a landing point for those connections.
ATM Live Teller Service
& Work Space
Hey Kalamazoo, Here's $500 To Come Be Part Of It!
We’re excited to be growing in Kalamazoo, and we have a special offer for you to come be part of it and experience the Honor difference for yourself! We consider ourselves to be an unconventional financial institution, but we always put our members first. We approach each situation with a “Yes” mentality. Whether it’s a business need, or a personal financial goal you have, we have a solution for your financial success!
$500 Cash Bonus!*
Plus, bring your mortgage to Honor and get an additional $250!*
*Primary residency must be within 50 miles of Kalamazoo, Mich. Checking Bonus: $250 paid when new or existing member opens a Benefits or Connect checking account with a minimum deposit of $25 and has at least one direct deposit that totals $100 per month. First direct deposit must be made within 60 days of checking account opening. Bonus will be paid within 30 days of direct deposit posting to new account. New account must remain open and maintain a positive balance for at least 90 days. If criteria is not met, $250 bonus will be withdrawn from account. New members must open account at honorcu.com/kalamazoo and primary address must be verified within 50 miles of Kalamazoo, MI. Existing members must present coupon at checking account opening in member center. Mortgage Bonus: Present this postcard at time of application. Checking account with active direct deposit must be present on account to be eligible for $250 mortgage bonus. Home loan must be $60,000 or more. New mortgage money only. $250 deposited into savings account after closing. Certain credit restrictions apply. Terms and conditions subject to change. Equal Housing Opportunity. Limit one $250 checking bonus and one $250 mortgage bonus per member. Honor employees and immediate family members ineligible. Offer subject to change without notice. This is a gift, please consult your tax advisor. Not valid with any other offer. Checking account must be opened and mortgage applications submitted by December 31, 2020. Insured By NCUA.
Directions To Connect Center
The Kalamazoo Connect Center is located at 148 E Michigan Avenue. It’s within walking distance of many downtown restaurants and businesses, including Olde Peninsula Brewpub & Restaurant, The Wine Loft, The Union and more.
Introducing ATM Live Tellers!
ATM Live Teller machines allow us to provide face-to-face service for our members through the use of video technology. Using an ATM Live Teller is like talking on a webcam or Facetiming with a friend, but in this case, you’re talking with one of Honor’s Virtual Member Specialists. This team member will help you conduct any of the financial transactions that you’re used to performing at an ATM, right through the machine.
Get To Know Our New ATMs
After approaching a machine, simply touch the screen to speak directly with one our Live Tellers. They’ll be happy to assist you with all of your transaction needs. Or, you can choose to use the ATM without assistance to: withdraw cash or make deposits without an envelope. Watch the video below to get a feel for what the experience will be like at an ATM Live Teller machine.
You can perform the following at an ATM Live Teller:
- Make deposits
- Make withdrawals
- Cash checks
- Transfer money
- Make loan or credit card payments
- Receive balance information
As a self-service option, you can also use the ATM Live Teller machine as a traditional ATM, allowing you to perform financial transactions on your own without live assistance.
One of the biggest benefits that comes with our new ATMs is the expanded hours! The Live Teller feature is available:
- Monday – Friday: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am – 12:00pm
Please Note: Outside of the noted hours the new ATM machines function like traditional ATMs 24/7.
Where To Find ATM Live Teller Machines
We’re adopting this interactive technology in phases, so these new machines will only be available at select locations for right now. As the list of locations continues to grow, we’ll be sure to update this list and be in touch if it’s at a location near you.
Book An Appointment
Use the calendar below to schedule an appointment with a team member at this location to address specific questions and concerns about your account. By booking an appointment, you can avoid waiting in our lobby for the next available Honor team member.
Here are answers to some common questions about our reopening process.
We are temporarily adjusting how we serve you until further notice. The model will reflect a balance of locations that are full-service, along with others that are drive-thru and appointment only.
To see how your local member center is operating please visit the specific member center page.
To ensure the safety of all parties, members can expect to see the following measures in place the next time a visit is made at their nearby Honor member center:
- Sneeze Guards –Plexiglass barriers will be installed at teller windows and most member specialist offices.
- Masks / Face Coverings – To comply with Executive Order 2020-147, members are required to wear a face covering while inside any Honor member center location. We continue to offer many other mask-free ways to serve you including online banking, mobile app, drive-thrus, ATMs, or call or text us at 800-442-2800.
- Social Distancing – Please use the floor markings to maintain at least six feet from others while inside when possible.
- Occupancy Limits – We ask that you please limit yourself to only the person(s) necessary to perform the transaction. We reserve the right to limit the lobby occupancy if needed.
- Yes, in accordance with Executive Order 2020-147, beginning Monday, July 13th, all members must wear a face covering while inside the member center. Executive Order 2020-147 is available here for your reference as certain exceptions are listed in section 2 of the order.
- Honor team members will be wearing face masks.
- If you’ve left your mask at home, that’s no problem – we offer a variety of mask-free ways to interact with us and manage your money. Simply visit us at our drive-thru or utilize online and mobile banking to access your account, deposit checks, pay bills, and more.
Members will see posters like this as they enter member center lobbies.