Battle Creek Area
Easy access right off of I-94, this member center is located next to Schlotzsky's Bakery and Cafe, and across the street from Lakeview Square Mall.
Located across the street from the Post Foods cereal production facility in the heart of Battle Creek.
Our Helmer member center is located next to Territorial Brewing Company, and across the street from the Western Michigan University College of Aviation.
Located in a neighborhood setting next to Family Farm & Home, and near LaMora Park Elementary School.
A highly visible location along US 12 and located right across the street from Meijer in Coldwater.
About The Area
Our Battle Creek and Coldwater communities offer a blend of rural and urban neighborhoods with a mixture of manufacturing and tourism.
Battle Creek is rich with military history and it's still felt today, with the Air National Guard Base, Fort Custer, and the VA Medical Center. Battle Creek is known as the Cereal City with its history of both Post and Kellogg making some of our favorite morning treats. If the scent of fresh cereal being made as you pull into our Cliff Member Center, maybe a trip to nearby Binder Park Zoo is a fun adventure you would be interested in.
Other popular annual events include the Field of Flight Air Show and Balloon Festival, the Festival of Lights, and the Binder Park Zoo Boo. The Battle Creek area also has several breweries and golf courses for a nice relaxing evening or weekend.
Coldwater is a smaller community with a more rural feel, but it’s full of personality, especially in the summer, when fresh fruits and vegetables are in season and when the local campgrounds and lakes come alive. You could catch a show at the Capri Drive-In Theater, or at Tibbits Opera House.
In both Coldwater and Battle Creek you will find people who want their money to go the distance and at Honor Credit Union we’re here to help make that happen. Whether you need help consolidating debt, or if you need a loan, we want to hear your story and help you achieve financial success. Stop by one of our local member centers or give us a call today!
Find A Surcharge-Free ATM
Need cash now? Visit any of our local member center, any of our local community ATM's (found below) or search for a location in the Jeanie Network.
- VA Medical Center, 5500 Armstrong Road
- Pri-Mart Citgo, I-94 Exit 29 at Pipestone Road
- Andrews University Student Union
- Country Heritage Credit Union: 16580 Bakertown Road
- Lakeland Outpatient Center: 3900 Hollywood Road
Find Shared Branches and ATMs
At Honor Credit Union, there’s more than meets the eye when it comes to the number of ATMs and shared branching our members have access to thanks to Xtend Shared Branches and the CO-OP Network.
- Xtend Shared Branch Locator - Nationwide, there's a credit union where ever you go. Through Xtend Shared Branches, Honor members have access to do their financial transactions at various credit unions nationwide.
- CO-OP Network and Shared Branches - The CO-OP Network logo gives you SURCHARGE-FREE access to 30,000 CO-OP Network ATMs and 5,000 Shared Branches . This includes: 9,000 deposit-taking ATMs and more than 2,000 self-service devices at credit union branches and in select 7-Eleven stores. (throughout the U.S., Canada and military bases around the globe)