Switching To Honor
We know it can be a tough decision to switch financial institutions, so when you decide to become an Honor Credit Union member we want your move in with us to be simple and easy! Our ClickSWITCH program makes your transition to Honor as easy as clicking your mouse!
A Simple Experience
- Say goodbye to the hassle of printing and filling out forms, or contacting all of the places you currently have automatic payments going to.
- Easily move recurring payments and direct deposits to your new Honor account with the click of your mouse!
- Account information is transferred instantly, so there shouldn't be any waiting or fear of late payments or deposits with your new Honor account.
How ClickSwitch Works
- When you become a new member, stop by a branch near you or give us a call at 800.442.2800 so we can create your ClickSwitch profile.
- Login to the ClickSWITCH portal.
- Enter the SwitchTRACK code you were given when your profile was created, set a password, and follow the prompts on the screen.
- That's it! You're ready to choose a tab and start switching everything to your new Honor account!
Track Your Progress
- View the progress and details of your requested switches.
- Track and receive confirmation when your changes have been made.
- Reminder: We recommend you keep your old account open for 30 days after switching to Honor to ensure the switch process finishes and to be sure you don't miss any checks or automated payments.
If you need your ClickSWITCH profile created, or if you have questions about the process don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our team of experts are here to help you every step of the way!
Frequently Asked ClickSWITCH Questions
Once a company receives the form, automatic payment and direct deposit switches typically take 5-15 business days. Since the time frame depends on the company receiving the switch request, it’s always a good idea to review your switch status page for the most current information regarding each switch and to continue monitoring your accounts.
Timing for each switch can vary depending on the type of payment or deposit, the biller or depositor and the method needed to switch the payment or deposit.
Yes. ClickSWITCH uses the latest in online encryption protection to gather and store your switch information. Additionally, our facilities adhere to the highest industry standards with regard to the security of your personal information.
The easiest way to check the status of a switch is to look at the “Status” column of your ClickSWITCH account. Switches that have been completed and confirmed by your biller or depositor will display a “Completed” status. Switches that are still in process will display a “Mailed” status.
For switches that have a mailed status for 15 days or more, we recommend contacting the company to confirm the switch is completed or check your account.
Monitoring your switch status is an important part of moving your account. We try to complete the process as quickly as possible, but we recommend you keep enough money in your old account to cover each payment until the switch status for that payment has changed to “Completed,” or you’ve confirmed with your billers that your payment account information is updated in their systems.
Yes. We have included some forms below to help you with the process. Click the form in each section below and either fill them out on your computer or device and then download and print the completed forms, or print the blank forms out and fill them out by hand.
Account Closing Form
An Account Closing Form will help properly close an account at your old financial institution. Submitting this form to your previous financial institution will notify them to mail the remaining balance to you and to send you a confirmation of account closure.
Automatic Withdrawal Form
This form will establish an automatic payment to merchants and companies you had previous automatic payments setup with through your previous financial institution. This completed form can be submitted to that merchant.
Direct Deposit Form
If you received paychecks or other compensation via direct deposit at your previous financial institution, this form will make it easy for your employer or organization to set up the direct deposit to your new Honor account. Submit this completed form to your employer's payroll department.
Go to main navigation