As a member of Honor Credit Union, there are some great benefits on top of our exceptional products and services, great rates, and lower fees! We provide a bunch of extra benefits to help simplify the other areas of your life so you can have more fun!
- Cedar Point – Hit the roller coasters and enjoy some summer fun – at a discount!
- Six Flags – Join Bugs Bunny and his pals this summer for some family fun and save.
- Michigan’s Adventure – Save on some family fun at Michigan’s largest amusement park and water park.
Before you pack up the car for either of the above locations, stop by any Honor Credit Union location to pick up your discounted tickets. Call 800.442.2800 for more information.
- Kalamazoo Wings - Present your Honor debit or credit card at the gameday ticket office and purchase tickets for a discounted price of $11! Note: This offer is good for any 2016 -2017 home game.
- RX Optical – In addition to providing financial clarity, we want to provide our members with 20/20 vision! That’s possible thanks to a great discount with the RX Optical Vision Advantage program. Pick up your Vision Advantage card at any of our branches or click here to print a card yourself!
- Sprint Member Discount Program – Get $100 cash reward with every new line when you switch Sprint®, and $50 for each existing line! Plus, get a $50 loyalty cash reward every year for every line.
- TruStage Auto and Homeowners Insurance – Everyone needs insurance, but not everyone can get a discount! Our TruStage Auto Insurance Program can provide discounted rates for credit union members.
- ADT Security Services - Receive startup equipment, a smoke communicator, and a $100 Visa gift card with new ADT service when ordered through the Love My Credit Union Rewards program.
- TurboTax – Get your biggest tax refund, guaranteed, while also receiving a discount on processing fees simply by being an Honor Credit Union member.
Free Credit Score
- Get Your Free Annual Credit Report – There are plenty of websites out there promising free credit reports, but there is one truly free site: www.annualcreditreport.com. Vigilantly monitoring your credit report is one of the best, and easiest way to make sure no one else is pretending they’re you.
If you have questions on any of the above Honor Credit Union membership benefits, give us a call at 800.442.2800.Go to main navigation