Discover the Honor Credit Union Difference
Almost anyone can experience the Honor difference! If you live, work, go to school, or attend worship services in the great state of Michigan you are automatically eligible. When choosing the financial institution that best fits your lifestyle and family needs, many of you may be tossing around the idea of a credit unions vs. a bank. Well, we want to save you some time, so we did the comparison for you!
What Is A Credit Union?
A credit union is a not-for-profit organization owned by all of its members versus for-profit organizations owned by a handful of people or small groups of individuals. Credit unions focus on helping members save and borrow money, and receive affordable services and solutions for their financial success.
- We're local! Our branch teams are committed to the communities they serve, so when you come in for a transaction it could turn into a conversation about the weather or an upcoming local event Team Honor might be participating in.
- Smart advice in a simple experience! Maybe your idea of a simple experience is to come to one of our branches, or maybe you prefer to utlize our mobile app or online banking. Whichever way it might be, we're committed to providing you a solution for financial success!
- Oh the benefits! Our members receive admission discounts to amusement parks like Michigan's Adventure, Six Flags, and Cedar Point. We also offer discounts on auto and home insurance, tax preparation, Sprint mobile service plans, and much more. To learn more about the benefits Honor members receive, Click Here.
- Create new memories:
We're Like A Bank
- Full selection of products & services
- Online, Mobile, Text, & Voice Banking
- Extended Member Service Center Hours
- Easy & Convenient Access to your account
- Your savings are federally insured
We're Unlike A Bank
- Our members (that means you!) are our owners, NOT stockholders
- Motivated by our promise to superior service, not by profit
- Profits are returned to you, the member, in the form of better rates and lower fees