About Honor Credit Union
At Honor Credit Union, we’ve been putting members first since 1934. Our team remains true to our member promise: Providing Solutions For Financial Success. Honor members enjoy extraordinary member service not only at our 24 member centers, but worldwide through online and mobile banking. Not only do members have access to many local fee-free ATMs, but you also can take advantage of more than 35,000 affiliated ATMs and thousands of Shared Branches nationwide. Take a look through our website, and you will quickly see the full range of products and services, market leading rates and other ways to access your money, easily and dependably.
What is a credit union?
Credit Unions are member-owned and not-for-profit cooperatives. The financial success of their members is a top priority and is overseen by a volunteer board of directors. How does this benefit you? As a not-for-profit credit unions put any revenues back into the credit union which gives members better rates and lower fees. As a member at a credit union, you are also an owner and your voice matters! Learn more about credit unions and what they have to offer at LoveMyCreditUnion.org.
Who can join Honor Credit Union?
Almost anyone can join Honor Credit Union! Our requirements are simple:
- Michigan - If you live, work, or worship in the state.
- Indiana - If you live or work in the following counties: Lake, Porter, LaPorte, St. Joseph, Elkhart, Lagrange, Steuben, Newton, Jasper, Starke, Marshal, Kosciusko, Noble, or Dekalb.
- Wisconsin - If you live or work in the following counties: Iron, Vilas, Forest, Florence, or Marinette.
- Family Relationship - Regardless of where you live, work, or worship, you qualify for membership if you are an immediate family member of a current Honor member.
Open your account today!
Your financial success is important to us, and so is your convenience! So, we’re giving you numerous options to join Honor Credit Union in whichever way works best for you. Just stop by any Honor Credit Union member center, call us at 800.442.2800, or apply for membership online. Be sure to ask us about our home or auto financing, credit card options, great rates, or It’s Me 24/7 online banking to start enjoying the extra benefits that come with an Honor membership. Our team is friendly, knowledgeable and courteous – whether you’ve been a member for two days or 20 years. We invite you to Come Be Part Of It!
Switching To Honor Is Easy!
We know it can be a tough decision to switch financial institutions. Thinking about switching your automatic deposits and bill payments can be overwhelming, but toss the stress to the side with our ClickSWITCH tool.
- Say goodbye to the hassle of printing and filling out forms, or contacting all of the places you currently have automatic payments going to.
- Easily move recurring payments and direct deposits to your new Honor account with the click of your mouse!