Welcome, WAUS Listeners!
Hello WAUS listeners. At Honor, we believe a financial partner should serve its members and the communities where they live, work, and play. With a focus on financial sustainability and an individualized approach, we strive to deliver on our promise of providing solutions for financial success with a simple experience and smart advice.
Reach Your Savings Goals
We know it's not always easy to save money, but Honor Credit Union is here to help you achieve financial success. Here's how we can help:
- CDs - A certificate of deposit gives you the opportunity to earn the highest interest rate we offer, and you can open one with as little as $50! We offer flexible terms from three to 60 months.
- Money Markets - A great way to earn more interest than a regular savings account. They are ideal for a future purchase, like a family vacation, wedding, or mortgage down payment. With a money market you can make up to six withdrawals per month for free.
- Honor Current Specials - We run regular promotions throughout the year to help you reach your financial goals, including special CD rates, balance transfer promotions, and much more!
- Free Advice & Counseling - Money can be an uncomfortable topic. We've partnered with GreenPath Financial Wellness to offer our members FREE services, including credit score repair, saving money, budgeting, and much more!
New Members Can Earn Free $100 Bonus*
We're here to help you reach your financial goals, whether it's buying a car, a home, or consolidating debt. Right now, when you join Honor Credit Union you can receive a FREE $100 bonus.
- Learn about The Honor Difference
- We offer Competitive Rates on all of our loan products
- Stay up to date on the latest Honor news and get helpful money tips on the Honor Blog
Honor Supports The Andrews University Community
Honor Credit Union is an active supporter of Andrews University community. From sponsoring 5K events to hosting events at our Berrien Springs branch, chances are you have probably seen our giant inflatable arch or pop-up canopy somewhere. Here are just some of the events we are involved with in the area:
Why Honor Credit Union?
We're here to help you at any stage of life, whether it's buying your first car, refinancing your mortgage, or saving for the future. We pride ourselves on offering smart advice and a simple experience.
Is there a local cause you're passionate about? Let us know. We participated in 382 community events in 2017 and donated over $260,000 to local schools and organizations. We invite you to Come Be Part of It!
If you have questions about how Honor Credit Union can help you, our Berrien Springs Branch is conveniently located across the street from the main Andrews University entrance on old U.S. 31. You can also call, text, or live chat with one of our member service representatives.
*New memberships only. $100 paid when new member opens a checking account with a minimum deposit of $25 and has at least one direct deposit totaling $100 per month. Direct deposit must be made within 60 days of account opening. Bonus will be paid within 30 days of direct deposit posting to new account. New account must remain open and maintain a positive balance for at least 90 days. If criteria is not met, $100 bonus will be withdrawn from account. Limit one $100 bonus per new member. Honor employees and immediate family members ineligible. Offer subject to change without notice. This is a gift, please consult your tax advisor. Not valid with any other offer. Offer expires December 31st, 2018. Federally insured by NCUA.Go to main navigation