Tax Return Information
It’s tax season and to make the act of filing income taxes as simple and painless as we can on our members, we’ve provided below everything you may need from us to prepare your taxes:
- Your 1099-INT information was included on your December year-end statement. Whether you receive printed statements or digitally available estatements, your 1099-INT information is available at the end of that statement.
- New! This year you can also access your 1099-INT and all monthly statements right from your phone via mobile banking as well as desktop. To locate these, login and select the “My Documents” tab on the main menu.
- Mortgage Members – If your mortgage is serviced in-house by Honor or by Neighborhood Mortgage Solutions (NMS), a Form 1098 will be mailed separately (if interest income is $600 or more) by the end of January and is currently available for viewing in Honor’s online banking. If your loan is serviced by Midwest Mortgage, you will receive a Form 1098 via mail by the end of January and if you’re enrolled in Midwest’s electronic services, it will also be published for viewing within your Midwest online account by February 1st.
Now that you’ve done all the hard work and you’re ready to file, here’s all the information you’ll need for the actual filing process:
- Routing Number: 272484852
- Your full base account number and three-digit suffix. For example, if your account number is 12345678 and you’d like your return deposited into your 001 checking account, you’d input 12345678001. To locate your preferred account and its accompanying three-digit suffix, check out the first column of your statement or estatements.
- Deadline: Remember, this year’s deadline to file is April 18th
- TurboTax Discount: Honor has teamed up with TurboTax® to save you up to $15 on TurboTax federal products. Start Turbo Tax now!
If you have any questions regarding the tax return process, please call or text our Member Solutions Center at 800.442.2800 or chat/text with us at honorcu.com.Go to main navigation