Samsung Pay is a simple, secure mobile payment system that allows users to pay via Near Field Communication (NFC) readers or using the same traditional magnetic card swipe terminals. With Samsung Pay, you can make payments using your Honor Credit Union debit or credit card at more than one million stores across the United States or in apps with a few simple taps of your device.
You earn reward points with every purchase you make using Samsung Pay! You can redeem your points for entries into instant win games, Samsung Reward cards, Samsung products, or gift cards to some of your favorite stores. For more details about rewards and promotions, visit SamsungRewards.com.
How To Set Up Samsung Pay
- Install - First, you must download the Samsung Pay app from the Google Play™ Store. Samsung Pay comes preloaded on several devices, so you may already have it installed.
- Set Security - Set up/Enter your Samsung account information and then scan your fingerprint and enter a pin so you can easily authenticate future purchases.
- Add Cards - To add a new card, it's as simple as snapping a picture of the card from within the Samsung Pay app.
- Verify Identity - After reviewing the Terms of Service, Samsung Pay will prompt you to authenticate your identity. Choose the desired method and then enter the One Time Password.
- You're Done - It's that easy! You're now set to start using Samsung Pay at over one million stores across the United States.
Frequently Asked Samsung Pay Questions
We want to make sure your experience using your Honor debit or credit card with Samsung Pay is a simple experience, so we have answered some of the most frequently asked questions about Samsung Pay.
Need Help With Samsung Pay?
If you have looked everything over and still have questions, one of our Honor team members would be happy to help you set up Samsung Pay on your phone.
Message and data rates may apply. Samsung Pay is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.Go to main navigation