Skip a Payment
For those times in life when you need a little extra cash, skipping a loan payment might be the best option for you. Honor Credit Union's Skip-A-Pay program allows members to skip a monthly payment on a qualifying loan as long as certain program qualifications are met.
How to Skip-A-Payment?
Skipping your next payment is a snap! You can do it from the comfort of your own home within your online banking platform or you can download the paper form below and return it to us.
The easiest and most convenient way to skip your next loan payment is to log into your online banking, find the eligible loan you wish to skip a payment on, click the "SP" button, and follow the prompts.
By Fax or In-Person
If you're not an online banking user, simply click and print the paper form below and return it to any Honor branch, or fax it to us at 269.983.3445.
If you have questions about skipping a loan payment, or if you need help submitting the form or setting up Skip-a-Pay in Online Banking we would be happy to help!
- Your account must be in good standing. This means all loans and account balances must be current and in good standing when the Skip Pay Coupon is received by the credit union.
- Loan must be open for a minimum of (6) months prior to skipping loan payment.
- Limit (2) skip pays per calendar year and skipped payments cannot take place in consecutive months.
- You may skip more than one loan for an application fee of $40 each.
- Form must be signed by at least one borrower.
- Real estate, lines of credit, and credit card loans are not eligible for this offer.
- Limit (8) skip pays per life of any specific loan.
- There will be a $40 skip pay application fee per loan. If you choose to have the application fee deducted from your credit union account, the funds must be available for withdrawal.