Planning an International Trip?
- Keep us informed by stopping by a branch or giving our Member Solutions Center a call at 800.442.2800 to let us know to expect transactions from your desired destination and so our team can make sure your contact information is up to date.
- Beware of blocked and sanctioned countries. For a current list of these countries, visit the Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) of the US Department of Treasury's updated list here. If the country you are visiting is on this list, ALL card activity will be blocked per the requirement from OFAC. On occasion, Honor Credit Union may block countries in addition to those listed on the OFAC list, but should there be additional countries, they would be listed here. If you have any questions regarding these countries, give us a call.
While debit and credit cards are accepted in most countries, MasterCard charges foreign currency conversion fees for purchases made with their credit and debit cards, in addition to ATM cash withdrawal fees.
Just in case, take more than one method of payment.
Planning a Domestic Trip?
- No need to contact us if your travel plans are domestic, just make sure your contact information on record is up to date.
- Check your PINs. It never hurts to double-check your PINs before you travel. If you need a new PIN, contact Member Services at least 10 days before you leave.
- Just in case, take more than one method of payment.
- If any issue or concerns arise pertaining to your Honor Credit Union debit or credit cards, contact Member Service at 800.442.2800.