Debit & ATM Cards
Honor is all about making your life easier, and our debit card helps with that. The Honor Credit Union MasterCard Debit Card lets you shop and use ATMs to access your cash – all with NO annual fee.
- Most Honor Credit Union branches can make your new Honor debit card on the spot. We want you to have the spending power at your fingertips right away and not waiting on your card to arrive in the mail! To find a branch near you, click here.
- Honor sends an automated call or text message if your debit card is denied at point of sale due to a fraud alert.
- Learn about the ways Honor helps prevent fraud and protect your debit card and personal information.
- Planning a trip? For information on using your card while traveling on foreign and domestic trips, check out our Travel Tips page.
- ATMs – Our MasterCard Debit Card can be used at over 35,000 ATMs nationwide. We can help you find an ATM near you.
- Signature Transactions – Make shopping easier by just swiping your card and signing for your purchase. We always recommend you sign and run your Debit card as “credit” when you are given the option. To protect your account from fraud, your Debit card will allow 20 signature purchases per day.
- PIN Transactions – Using the same PIN as you do at the ATM, you can pay for purchases in store, too. To protect your account from fraud, your Debit card will allow 20 PIN purchases (including ATM withdrawals) per day.
- It's Your Change – A easy way to save! It’s Your Change rounds up your debit card purchases and deposits the change into your savings account!
- Digital Wallet – If you have a smartphone you can load your Honor card into your digital wallet using either Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay.
- Card Management – From the palm of your hand you can turn a card off or on, report a card stolen, and view recent activity.