Debit & ATM Cards
Honor is all about making your life easier, and our Debit cards are too. The Honor Credit Union MasterCard Debit Card lets you shop and use ATMs to access your cash – all with NO annual fee. Here are the three different ways it works:
- ATMs – Our MasterCard Debit Card can be used at over 35,000 ATMs nationwide
- For signature transactions – Make shopping easier by just swiping your card and signing for your purchase. We always recommend you sign and run your Debit card as “credit” when you are given the option. To protect your account from fraud, your Debit card will allow 20 signature purchases per day.
- With PIN transactions – Using the same PIN as you do at the ATM, you can pay for purchases in store, too. To protect your account from fraud, your Debit card will allow 5 PIN purchases (including ATM withdrawals) per day.
But wait, there’s more! With the Honor MasterCard Debit Card, you also get the following extra features:
- Apple Pay – Secure, simple and even more useful. With Apple Pay use your eligible iPhone 6®, Apple Watch, or iPad at participating merchant locations nationwide to conveniently make purchases, all without reaching for your wallet.
- Prewards – Honor’s Debit MasterCard Prewards allow you to save at your favorite merchants instantly via text, email, or online without clipping a single coupon! Sign up online at honor.myprewards.com to see which stores you can start saving at!
MobiMoney – MobiMoney is a FREE mobile app that gives you a convenient way to manage your Honor debit and credit cards. MobiMoney enables you to easily activate and deactivate your cards, receive instant alerts on mobile devices, limit usage based on location, merchant preferences, transaction type and threshold amounts. For more information about MobiMoney, click here.
- Travel Accident Insurance – Protect yourself and your family up to $100,000 while traveling with this added bonus when you use your Honor MasterCard Debit Card.
- Enhance your card’s security by registering your MasterCard SecureCode.
- Planning a trip? To ensure your trip goes off with uninterrupted service and to provide protection from fraud, Honor provides a special Card Holder Travel Form for your convenience. Those travelers travelling Internationally, please see our Tips for Traveling page which will ensure your trip goes off without a hitch!
No matter where you are, finding a Credit Union Service Center is just an app away. Members can do everything they’d do at Honor at a Credit Union Service Center, making accessing your account even more convenient than it already was!Go to main navigation