CDs, IRAs, Money Market
Certificates of Deposit (CDs) are the most popular and simplest ways to stock away some money, and Honor has made it as easy as can be! All you have to do is decide how much and for how long, and we’ll do the rest!
Traditional CD Facts:
- Terms range from 3 to 60 months*
- Open a regular CD with as little as $500 or a youth CD with just $50
- Open an IRA CD with only $500
- Interest rates vary depending on the term and the amount deposited
- Find our current CD rates here
*Other terms available. Give a Member Service Representative a call for more details at 800.442.2800.
Save to Win is a certificate of deposit savings program that helps you build your savings while also giving you chances to win $5,000 quarterly prizes, plus monthly cash prizes!
Every time you save $25 in a Save to Win certificate, you automatically get a chance to win – up to 10 chances every month.
Plus, you to walk away with the deposits you made over the course of the 12-month term – plus interest. To learn more about Save to Win CDs, visit www.savetowin.org.
*Must be at least eighteen (18) years old, a legal resident of the State of Michigan and a member in good standing. For a complete list of rules, click here.
Are you looking for a way to save for retirement and see some great tax advantages?* An Individual Retirement Account might be what you’re looking for.
- Honor has several types of IRAs to choose from based on your goals:
- Traditional IRA – Contributions may be tax deductible*.
- Roth IRA – Contributions are not tax deductible, but your earnings are generally tax-free and stay tax-free even when you withdraw them*.
- Coverdell IRA – This is a form of a college savings account, and you may recognize its former name, the Education IRA. Contributions are not tax deductible* and distributions remain tax-free as long as they’re used for qualified education expenses.
- Get our current IRA rates here
*Always talk to your tax advisor to help you determine the IRA that is right for you.
Tiered Interest Money Market Accounts
When your goal is to get your money to work for you, a Tiered Money Market Account is the way to go! With a TIMM account, the more you save the more you earn.
- Tiered Interest Money Market Facts*:
- Your interest rate can go up the more you save
- No minimum balance
- Interest paid on balances over $2500
- Able to make up to 6 withdrawals per month – FREE
- Get our current Tiered Interest Money Market rates here
*By regulation, some restrictions may apply.Go to main navigation