CDs & IRAs
Certificates of Deposit (CDs) are the most popular and simplest ways to stock away some money, and Honor has made it as easy as can be! All you have to do is decide how much and for how long, and we’ll do the rest!
Traditional CD Facts:
- Terms range from 3 to 60 months*
- Open a regular CD with as little as $500 or a youth CD with just $50
- Open an IRA CD with only $500
- Interest rates vary depending on the term and the amount deposited
- Find our current CD rates here
*Other terms available. Give a Member Service Representative a call for more details at 800.442.2800.
Are you looking for a way to save for retirement and see some great tax advantages?* An Individual Retirement Account might be what you’re looking for.
- Honor has several types of IRAs to choose from based on your goals:
- Traditional IRA – Contributions may be tax deductible*.
- Roth IRA – Contributions are not tax deductible, but your earnings are generally tax-free and stay tax-free even when you withdraw them*.
- Coverdell IRA – This is a form of a college savings account, and you may recognize its former name, the Education IRA. Contributions are not tax deductible* and distributions remain tax-free as long as they’re used for qualified education expenses.
- Get our current IRA rates here
*Always talk to your tax advisor to help you determine the IRA that is right for you.
We want to make it as easy as possible to start earning and stop worrying. If you have looked everything over and you still have questions, one of our team members would be happy to help you.
Go to main navigation