Upper Peninsula Area
The Gwinn member center is located just down the road from Forsyth Township Park and Gwinn High School.
Located along the busy US 41, the member center is located near Westwood Mall and just minutes from downtown and the Northern Michigan University campus.
Located in the heart of Negaunee, this member center is near many retail stores including Super One, and is just blocks away from Teal Lake.
About The Area
Our Upper Peninsula communities are truly one of a kind. All three of our northern division member centers are located in beautiful Marquette County, which is nestled along Lake Superior.
The area is a year-round playground for outdoor enthusiasts, from hitting the snowy slopes of Marquette Mountain Ski Area and taking in the UP 200 Sled Dog Races to discovering a new path while on a hike near Sugarloaf Mountain and enjoying the action of the Iron Range Roll. Maybe you would prefer to take in a Northern Michigan University hockey game, or enjoy the growing craft brewery scene in the area.
Tourism is a big part of the economy, but the residents in Marquette, Negaunee, Gwinn, Ishpeming, and other Marquette County communities pride themselves on growth and development. The area is rich in maritime and mining history, and the industries are still alive today, as the ore docks in Marquette are a sight to see.
In all of our Upper Peninsula communities you will find people who want their money to go the distance and at Honor Credit Union we’re here to help make that happen. Whether you need help consolidating debt, or if you need a loan, we want to hear your story and help you achieve financial success. Stop by one of our local member centers or give us a call today!
Find A Surcharge-Free ATM
Need cash now? Visit any of our local member centers, any of our local community ATM's (found below) or search for a location in the Jeanie Network.
- VA Medical Center, 5500 Armstrong Road
- Pri-Mart Citgo, I-94 Exit 29 at Pipestone Road
- Andrews University Student Union
- Country Heritage Credit Union: 16580 Bakertown Road
- Lakeland Outpatient Center: 3900 Hollywood Road
Find Shared Branches and ATMs
At Honor Credit Union, there’s more than meets the eye when it comes to the number of ATMs and shared branching our members have access to thanks to Xtend Shared Branches and the CO-OP Network.
- Xtend Shared Branch Locator - Nationwide, there's a credit union where ever you go. Through Xtend Shared Branches, Honor members have access to do their financial transactions at various credit unions nationwide.
- CO-OP Network and Shared Branches - The CO-OP Network logo gives you SURCHARGE-FREE access to 30,000 CO-OP Network ATMs and 5,000 Shared Branches . This includes: 9,000 deposit-taking ATMs and more than 2,000 self-service devices at credit union branches and in select 7-Eleven stores. (throughout the U.S., Canada and military bases around the globe)