GreenPath Financial Wellness
We know money can be an uncomfortable topic to talk about, especially when life happens. Maybe you just graduated from college, just had your first baby, or have had recently gone through a divorce. Honor Credit Union has partnered with GreenPath Financial Wellness to help our members through every financial situation, from dealing with a maxed out credit card to saving for a down payment on a home.
GreenPath will work with you one-on-one to create a budget, figure out ways to manage your debt or learn how to save for retirement, just to name a few. Call today to see how GreenPath can empower you to lead a healthier financial life!
Paying Off Debt
- Work one-on-one with an expert to build a personalized debt management plan
- Calculate your payoff
- Get answers to frequently asked questions
Credit Score Repair
- Learn - How is your credit score is calculated, what information is included on a credit report, and who can see it?
- Review - A credit counselor will walk you through a FREE review of your credit report.
- Take Action - A credit counselor will put together a personalized plan to help you improve your credit score.
Check Your Credit Score For Free
We offer our members the chance to view their Vantage Score credit score for free in Online Banking. Scores are updated once every quarter, meaning any new credit activity or credit pulls won't be reflected in your score in Online Banking until the next quarter. Here's how to view your credit score:
- Login to Online Banking on your desktop computer
- Under the My Accounts menu tab select Credit Score
Please Note: Credit score not viewable on the mobile app or in Mobile Online Banking. Your credit history will not be provided with your credit score in Online Banking. You can view your full credit report for free once per year at AnnualCreditReport.com.
- First-time Homebuyers - Get the information you need to know for a life-changing purchase.
- Student Loan Repayment - We'll go over your options with you so you don't feel overwhelmed.
- Bankruptcy Assistance - We are here to help you navigate tough decisions and regain stability.
- Webinar Wednesday - Free to everyone, these expert-led webinars give you the opportunity to learn how to manage your money and meet your financial goals.
- Calculators - Free tools to help you budget, save money, and prepare for the future.
- Online Classes - Prepare to buy your first home, climb out of debt, and learn other ways to manage your money by taking an online class.
- Much More!
It all starts with you wanting to put yourself in a better financial place. When you are ready to do that, Honor and GreenPath are here to help you the rest of the way. Give GreenPath a call at 800.550.1961 and have a conversation today!Go to main navigation