Monday Morning Minute - Card Control
At Honor, we’re all about making your life easier. One way we do that is by giving you total control of your debit and credit cards right on your Honor mobile banking app. If your cards are stolen or left behind at a store or restaurant, you have the access to turn off the activity to your card to prevent fraudulent purchases. Once the card is safely back in your hands, turn activity back on to have access to your money immediately. Keeping your money safe is as easy as clicking a button!
Receive real time notifications on your CARD ACTIVITY
We constantly strive to improve our mobile app experience and our newest feature keeps you updated when your Honor credit or debit card is used to make a purchase by sending you a mobile notification.
Here's how to activate notifications on your device:
- Ensure your Honor mobile app is up to date
- Once logged in, click on "More" and "Manage My Cards"
- Select the payments card(s) that you would like to receive notifications
- Under "Actions", edit your activity alert settings to your personal alert preferences
Card management on the Honor mobile app lets you manage your debit card and credit card from the palm of your hand. You can turn a card off and on, or report a card stolen. This feature also gives you quick access to view recent activity on the card to help you detect fraud.
- Download the Honor app
- Tap MoreTap Manage My Cards
- Select a card
- No setup or enrollment required!
Why stop here? Keep on reading!
- Check out last week's "Monday Morning Minute"
- 10 savings tips that actually work
- New Year's Resolution saving tips
- Tips & Tricks for making college affordable
- Find more financial tips and tricks, communtiy involvement, and news stories
« Return to "Blog"