Biggest Saver Challenge!
Let's face it, saving money and sticking to New Year's resolution isn't always as easy as it sounds. But, what if you were given a savings plan AND an incentive? Could you do it? We think so, and that's why we're inviting you to join in our Biggest Saver Challenge!
What's The Biggest Saver Challenge?
To put it simply, it's an easy and fun way to jump start your saving habits. Here's how it works:
- Open a special Biggest Saver savings account and make at least 26 deposits into that account by December 31, 2019 and you could win one of three $500 Grand Prizes!*
- Plus, participate throughout the year and you will also be entered into our quarterly $100 drawings! (See official rules)
- One of the best things about the challenge is that you don't have to save the most money. Just make the 26 minimum required deposits by December 31st and you're eligible to win.
- Your Biggest Saver account will earn monthly interest, and there is no penalty to make a withdrawal!
How Do I Get Started?
To accept the challenge, stop into any local Honor member center, give us a call at 800.442.2800, or open a Biggest Saver special shares account within your online banking or on your mobile app.
To open the account in online banking or on your mobile app, follow these three easy steps:
- Login to your Online Banking or Mobile App
- From the New Accounts menu category select More Share Info
- Open a Biggest Saver account
Become a Member And Join The Challenge
If you're looking to start the new year with a fresh start, we'd love to help you on your savings journey this year. The start of a new year usually means new memberships and subscriptions, like gyms and food delivery. An Honor Credit Union membership could be the jump start you need to get your savings goals on track and finally stick to a New Year's resolution. We invite you to join us and accept the challenge!
Need Help Putting a Savings Plan Together?
Saving money can be a challenge sometimes. Here are a few resources to help you start saving and keep saving:
- New Year, New Savings Plan - Halee from Honor blogs about her 52-week savings plan to reach her goal of buying a home.
- Put Your Tax Return To Work - If you don't have an immediate need for your tax return funds, the Biggest Saver Challenge might be a good use of the money.
- GreenPath Financial Wellness - Honor members can work one-on-one with an expert to put a financial plan in place.
*No purchase necessary. View official rules at honorcu.com/disclosures. Participants are limited to no more than one grand prize and one quarterly prize per contest. Promotion ends December 31, 2019. Odds of winning depend on the number of challenge participants and mail entries received during contest period. Insured by NCUA.Go to main navigation